Rules for 2014 Contest
1. Entrants must be aged between 17 and 28 on 1st of June 2014
2. There is no minimum height for entrants.
3. All entrants grant permission to the organisers and sponsors to use any pictures, videos or quotes produced during the duration of the competition in all activity pertaining to Miss West End 2014 and future Miss West End and Miss Glasgow events.
4. All entries must be received no later than May 31st2014. All confirmed entrants will be invited to attend an interview.
5. 12 entrants will be selected at the interviews to go forward to the Final.
6. The winner of Miss West End 2014 also confirms that she will not give any written or verbal endorsements as Miss West End without the expressed permission of the organisers. The Winner also agrees not to compete in any other Pageants during her term as Miss West End, which in the view of the organisers cause a conflict of interest with the Miss West End and Miss Glasgow competitions.
7. Miss West End 2014 must attend next years final to hand over the title to the new winner.
8. Contestants agree to abide by all rules and regulations of the Miss West End competition.
9. All finalists must be available for a photo shoot, rehearsal and training prior to the final.
10. No employees or relations of any event sponsors may take part in the contest.
11. The decision of the Miss West End organisers is final at all times and the organisers retain the right to amend dates as outlined above.
The Miss West End Competition is owned and organised by Grail PR Ltd.